Tuesday 14 August 2018

A moment by the river side



When mi life hath seen enough of tormenting betrayals
I’ll prefer to sit on the foamy rocks
B’neath the nature paradise
There, where the clement rivers doth cure,
And watch the healing crystal waters delightfully bend
And sometimes, I’d love th’ rivers to solemnly curve along
With th’ pallidness of my soul
Moping each scar of love denied.


Halt you waters―Thou may hear mi tragic tale,
“I’ve loved with such an infinite heart like you waters,
Friends counsels were― but a sweet bane
Father’s warmness was―but a titanic storm
Folks, thy promises were―but a never-born sun,
Dim, dead and rotten in thy “D” figured paunch vault.

So me, Mainoo, an endowed star like me;
When denials hath become a shadow b’neath my good name
Should the fine light
 Of my glistening boon soon be vainly gone?
Hold me Ghana, Africa― I am the light in thy gloom,

So you see, Mi flowing friend
Every man’s life is his own war,
The kin is―but a liability
Our loved ones are―but our greatest weaknesses”

Nature may I be thy eternal companion?
In you I confidently confine in.
As I steal a silent ear,
I find life’s music in thy miming.
See, the airy flight there’s pleasure in their gildings.
 The unflagging hangers, life is beautiful b’neath those trees.

Thy boundlessness hath taught me of man’s eternal war,
And in thy music I find my triumph song.
 Somewhere th’ estuary where th’ ocean and tide gladly merge,
Such gesture has eagerly taught me to reconcile.


And at thy tributary, If you were a small stream,
 You’d reluctantly flow into a Lethe so grand!  
Such gesture too hath taught me of man’s exile.
Teacher!
 Until a long eve comes twice to me this day;
I shall be strong
I shall be strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment